You will be charged on the day that you place your order. You will then be charged on the same date each month for subsequent orders. For example if your first order was placed 4th August, your next charge will be 4th September.
How often will I be charged with Subscribe & Save?
- How often will I receive my items with Subscribe & Save
Next Article in Topic
- How do I skip a delivery with Subscribe & Save?
Previous Article in Topic
- What is Subscribe & Save on individual items in the Callaloo Grocery?
- I added and/or removed items from my upcoming Subscribe & Save delivery. Will my shipping charge change?
- I cancelled an item by mistake or I'd like to re-activate my Subscribe & Save delivery. How do I do that?
- How do I change the quantity on an upcoming Subscribe & Save delivery?
- How do I cancel an item in my Subscribe & Save order?
- How do I add a new product to an upcoming Subscribe & Save delivery?